NCSD Immigration, we are committed to providing you with top-notch legal support. We approach every client with a focus on integrity, advocacy, and understanding. Please feel free to read our client’s feedback at: CLIENT’S REVIEW
SUPPORTING STAFF (English/Spanish)
Veronica Laguna (Paralegal – Case Manager)
(760) 304-6936 – Ext 9; 6
Ayari Valenzuela (Case Manager)
(760) 304-6936 – Ext 9; 7
Managing Principal Attorney – Immigration Attorney
(760) 304-6936 – Ext 9; 3
Mr. Dang is a REGISTERED ATTORNEY and AUTHORIZED to practice with the following State Bar Association, Courts, and the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR):
- New Jersey State Bar NJ 004211996
- United States Immigration Court, San Diego, California, EOIR ID# QO691427
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- United States Federal District Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
License in New Jersey and the Federal Courts since 1996, Mr. Dang practices in Immigration law and had volunteered with Catholic Charities providing legal counsel and assistance in immigration matters. Being an immigrant and immigration attorney himself, he is well aware of the potential issues (and solutions) that could be affecting his clients’ ability to immigrate to the USA. He is bilingual in Vietnamese.
He received his:
- Juris Doctor (Law) degree from Arizona State University
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from East Tennessee State University
- Bachelors of Science from Pennsylvania State University
Criminal Defense Attorney (Of Counsel)
(760) 304-6936 – Ext 9; 4
Ms. Akers is a REGISTERED ATTORNEY with the following State Bar Associations, Courts, and the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR):
- California State Bar. Bar number: 118507
- United States Immigration Court, San Diego, California, EOIR ID# RC642090.
Miss Akers is a former San Diego Deputy District Attorney with more than a decade of experiences. Her experiences include:
- Extensive felony trial experience, including high-profile homicide, rape, gang and domestic violence cases.
- Prosecutorial skills: Issuing, preliminary hearings, motions, sentencing, appeals, readiness hearings and trials.
- First female prosecutor assigned to prosecute gangs with JUDGE (Juvenile Gang Prosecution) unit.
- Criminal defense practice with an emphasis on DUI and misdemeanor cases, including arraignment, readiness, preliminary hearings, trials and DMV APS hearings.
- National MCLE Instructor: Jury Selection, California Self-Defense Law, Trial Skills courses 2007-present
- Developed and presented training on domestic violence issues to local and state law enforcement agencies and battered women service organizations.
She received her Juris Doctor (Law) degree from Western State University.